Top 30 Above 50-year-old Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Above 50-year-old Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 30 travel bloggers that are more than 50 years old.
Best Above 50-year-old Travel Blogs
- Life Part 2 – Jonathan Look took early retirement to pursue my passions for life, writing and photography.
- Vagrants of the World – When Kate and Mark retire they got rid of everything, packed 23 kilos each and started new career as international house sitters, discover extraordinary destinations & hidden gems.
- Gypsy Nester – David & Veronica are experiencing the collision of baby boomer and empty nester.They decided to grab life by the horns, sell the nest and become GypsyNesters.
- A Hole in My Shoe – Lyn and Steve from Australia everyday are one step closer to their next big adventure. Next adventure planned for December.
- Contented Traveller – Gordon and Paula travel their own way. Expect unique stories and advice for those who do not like conformity.
- My Itchy Travel Feet – The Baby Boomer’s Guide to Travel by Donna and Alan, inspiring boomers to get up off the couch and travel.
- Passing Thru – An online entrepreneurs who sold it all and moved to a tropical island. Now traveling RTW full time and living the dream.
- Luggage and Lipstick – The ultimate guide to adventure travel for baby boom women and men.
- Midlife at the Oasis – Lois is celebrating midlife by rediscovering her husband, comfortable shoes, the joy of female friends and, most of all, herself.
- Silver Backpacker – Digital Nomad travelling since the 70’s. Love Asia especially Philippines.
- Glamour Granny Travels – World travels of a chic granny.
- Travel Past 50 – Tom and Kris, empty nesters, baby boomers and travel bloggers.They have been to 55 countries since 2010.
- 50 Shades of Age – A lighthearted blog for the 50s and 60s with focus on Australian travel.
- One Road at a Time – Patti and Abi retired early to live a carefree life, travel the world and hopefully inspire others to redefine retirement.
- McCool Travel – Charles McCool is a travel skills expert, author, trainer, and blogger.
- Adventures in Wonderland – Alison and Don, travelling through the world, and through life.
- The Travelers Way – Travel magazine providing information and inspiration for curious baby boomer travelers, focusing on value luxury.
- Solo Trips and Tips – The blog for people who travel alone and inspiration for those who want to make their first solo trip.
- To Travel Too – Jane and Duncan embark on a global journey, house sitting and travelling in South America, Europe and Asia.
- Backroad Planet – Howard & Jerry’s passion are road trips and discovery on the backroads.
- Zenaida – Adventures and insights of a lady in her prime traveling solo around the world.
- Travel With All Senses – Travel tips to boomers still young and everyone with an interest for adventure, culture, arts and good food.
- World Wide Adventurers – Amazing adventures and activities of Joanne and Des.
- Nomad Women – Donna shares information and inspiration for mature women who travel or want to travel.
- Live Each Adventure – Trev and Chris from Adelaide want to encourage others to enjoy the life.
- Not Dun Roamin – Danila and Chris have sold everything and travel, mixing in volunteering on conservation projects, with staying in interesting places for weeks or months at a time.
- Tusen Takk II – The travel adventures of Chuck and Barb Shipley.
- Vagabondians – Glenn and Dixie are living expat life in Mexico, enjoying freedom in the second half of their lives.
- Gray on the Road – Traveler with a senior’s viewpoint and 53 years of experience of independent travel.
- Mid Life Wanderlust 1965 – Tales of a middle aged history buff, music lover, vegetarian and his travels.
- Jenny & Ewout Grand Adventures – Journal of an Australian couple, Jenny and Ewout who travel extensively in their motorhome the “Bunyip”.
- We Trot About – LuAnn and Andy quit their jobs & started traveling the world.
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »