Top 25 Australia & Oceania Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Australia & Oceania Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 25 travel bloggers writing about Australia and Oceania.
Best Australia and Oceania Travel Blogs
- Australia Rocky Travel – Find out how to travel solo and discover Australia like a local.
- Australia Travel Guide – Australia travel and tourist guide, it includes maps, history, and culture, transportation, weather and the most popular places to visit in Australia.
- Backpacking Matt – A travel blog dedicated to offering advice and inspiration for the budget conscious traveler or backpacker traveling to New Zealand.
- Briar’s Travel Beat – Briar Jensen is a Sydney-based freelance travel writer. In her blog she shares her travel experiences to inform, entertain and inspire.
- CanucKiwiKate – Chronicles of a Canuck-gone-Kiwi teaching and traveling.
- Catching The Magic – A British family raising kids in NZ and traveling in a meantime.
- Cheskie’s Gap Life – Cheskie came to Australia for a gap year and ended up with a gap life, exploring the wonderful Queensland and rest of Australia.
- Coconut Radio – Insights from Celeste’s experiences living on a tropical island of French Polynesia and traveling as a Lonely Planet author.
- Dominique Kane – Dominique blogs from Bondi on Sydney life, events, travel and lifestyle.
- Eat, Show And Tell – A food blog run by group of friends advising about eating out in Sydney.
- Fiji Diaries – Mary spend two and a half years living in Suva, Fiji.
- Finally Woken – Anita, an Indonesian trailing spouse blogging about life in a foreign land.
- Heading Overseas – Independent travel advice and inspiration for Australians heading overseas.
- Hot Strong Coffee – A Kiwi girl living in Port Moresby, Papua new Guinea.
- Hunt In Fiji – Andrew spend a year in Suva volunteering with grassroots community projects.
- Jared Gulian – An American city boy in rural New Zealand. Hobby writer and farmer.
- Journey Jottings – A blog about Australia and how to highlight holiday memories forever.
- Living in Sydney – Advice on living in Sydney and moving to Sydney from overseas for young travellers.
- Pack Your Passport – Beverley left England to pursue a life of work and travel on the other side of the world, starting in Australia and then moving to New Zealand.
- Poms Away! – A British immigrant’s view of New Zealand.
- Sofia Na Australia – Sofia’s personal blog about travel and life in australia. Adventure, backpacking, budget, inspiration.
- South Pacific Blog – An island travel blog with news and views from the South Pacific
- Taraustralis – An American girl gone walkabout in the great Aussie bush.
- The Bike Wife – Helpful and not so helpful information about expat life, bike riding, nursing, and New Zealand.
- There’s No Place Like Oz – Stories from an American gal who loves Australia.
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »