Top 35 Budget Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Budget Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 35 budget travel bloggers.
Best Budget Travel Blogs
- Budget Travel – Inspiring by sharing the most useful, relevant, and interesting travel information, ideas, and deals.
- The Poor Traveler – Traveling at any cost, a blog with tips on budget travels mostly around Asia.
- Go Backpacking – Tips for planning budget trips, with a special focus on “around the world” travel, plus inspired destination articles, and large photos added daily.
- Cheapest Destinations Blog – The world’s cheapest places to travel, with advice on budgets, savings strategies, travel deals and cheap destinations.
- Travel Independent – Everything you need to know about budget independent travel, country summaries.
- A Long Dusty Roads – Andrew and Emily are street photographers travelling on a budget of £30/day and sharing their tips and tricks to travel longer for less.
- Hitchwiki – Information about hitchhiking and other ways of extremely cheap ways of transport.
- Budget Travelers Sandbox – Travel blog for independent budget travelers. Find out about local food, accommodation, attractions.
- What Boundaries Travel – Cheryl & Lisa use house-sitting to see the world and live like a local on a backpacker budget.
- The Backpacker – Comprehensive backpacking resources, reviews and hostel information and home to the popular Beer index – a database of beer prices from around the world.
- The Travelers Zone – Information on budget travel, travel destinations, tips and essentials and online help to plan your trip.
- Frugal First Class Travel – The place for travellers who love Europe, and love a first class experience on a frugal budget.
- Travel Wkly – Budget travel destination around the world.
- Budget Travel Tips – Budget travel advice, budget breaks ideas and backpackingtips for traveling on a shoestring budget.
- Start Backpacking – How to backpack the world, learn everything you need to know about backpacking travel and vagabonding around the world.
- 30 Traveler – Kate, a vegan digital nomad from New Zealand, is an expert on saving money on trips without sacrificing comfort.
- Eyeflare – Travel advice, tips, and reviews mostly for budget travels.
- Evaser – Travel lifestyle blog and website for all sorts of vagabonds, flashpackers, backpackers and globetrotters.
- Backpack Forever – A community of backpackers working together to create the world’s largest non-corporate travel guide for long-term budget travelers.
- Top Travel Tips – Practical travel advice that can save you both time and money when travelling.
- The Dromomaniac – Kent, a native Californian, will show you how to travel one way all over the world with a minimal amount of money.
- Hostel Geeks – Backpacking in style. Travel and hostel guide for geeky backpackers and travelers looking for hidden gems.
- Travel Escapism – Budget friendly ideas for travel escape.
- Travaddict – Search engine for adventure tours on a budget.
- Travelling Cheaply – Tips on how to travel for less and see more.
- Backpacking on the Cheap – Dave and friends on a mission to show you how to travel the world on any budget.
- Vagabonding Mike – Travel everywhere on a budget with Mike.
- Golden Book Traveler – A discount traveler, seeking out the lowest cost possible for his travels.
- Shoestring Traveler – A blog by the team of long term travelers who are determined to make the most out of travel dollars.
- Travoholic – Budget travel guide for travel addicts with advice on backpacking around the world on a budget.
- Budget Travel Intentions – Cash saving travel ideas, travel hacks, news and more.
- Tune Up And Travel – Tom is traveling the world with his guitar and a smile. Tips for traveling on a shoestring budget and funny stories.
Travel for Free Travel Blogs
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »