Top 20 Vegan Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Vegan Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 20 vegan travel bloggers.
Best Vegan Travel Blogs
- Heart of a Vagabond – An inspirational blog focused on responsible travel, traditional vegan food, yoga and mindful living.
- Angloitalian Follow Us – Slow vegan travel blog by Dale & Franca, with focus on architecture, art and design.
- Don’t Forget to Move – The ultimate budget backpacking vegetarian couple, Jules and Christine, that met and fell in love while travelling.
- Vegan Mniam – Rika and Doni are photographers, global travelers and vegan foodies based in Oregon.
- Justin Plus Lauren – Vegan part-time travelling couple, Lauren and Justin, are video editors. They love animals, nature and music.
- Indefinite Adventure – Vegan gay British couple Sam and Zab travel light and slow, and work as they go.
- Am I Nearly There Yet? – Eloise and Stu are a British backpacker couple, slow travel experts, travelling the globe long-term and living life to the fullest! Great pictures and vegan travel tips.
- Mindful Wanderlust – Giselle and Cody are vegan couple travelling in a compassionate and responsible way.
- Powered by Tofu – Olivia is very activ woman, she explores, creates and lives the good life.
- North and South Nomads – The computer nerd, poutine eating Canadian, and the beach loving, vegan Aussie Lawyer travel the world together.
- Bounding Over Our Steps – Travel adventures and nomadic life of the lesbian, vegan couple, Ligeia and Mindy.
- Burger Abroad – Mnimalist travel blog about green, vegan, slow, solo, budget, female travel written by an artist and pet-sitter Amanda.
- Travel and Tofu – Vegan girl traveling around the world.
- World Wide Vegetarian – Katie’s food and travel blog sharing vegetarian and vegan recipes plus tips for veggie travel.
- Vegan World Trekker – Valuable information about traveling the world as a vegan/vegetarian.
- Vegan Nom Noms – Vegan solo female traveler with a never-ending case of wanderlust. Recipes, reviews and travel tips from a plant-based perspective.
- Mostly Amelie – A solo vegan world traveler with a knack for healthy living. Currently in Malaysia.
- Vegan Food Quest – Caryl & Paul find, eat and writing about the best vegan food in the world.
- Taste of Slow – A green travel blog which shares travel stories and tips on travel, vegetarian food culture and a green lifestyle.
- Vegan in Brighton – Vegan scene and stories from worldwide travel escapades.
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »