Top 21 Wildlife & Green Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Wildlife & Green Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 21 Wildlife & Green travel bloggers.
Best Wildlife & Green Travel Blogs
- Green Global Travel – Saving the planet one story at a time. Bret & Mary are adventurers with a passion for ecotourism, wildlife conservation and the preservation of indigenous cultures.
- The Crowded Planet – Margherita and Nick, a writer from Italy and a photographer from Australia, specialise in adventure and nature travel on a budget, with an eye on sustainability.
- Go Green Travel Green – Go Green Travel Green is the top online resource for sustainable travel. Simple steps anyone can take to travel greener – from green hotels and public transportation to local food and environmentally friendly products.
- Planeta – Ron Mader’s resource for responsible tourism and low-impact travel.
- Ethical Traveler – A nonprofit organization, founded to empower travelers to change the world. Check their Ethical Destinations 2015.
- The Travel Word – How to travel responsible, sustainable and support local economy.
- Travel 4 Wildlife – Website dedicated to wildlife travelers, crated by zoologist Cristina Garcia and her husband, wildlife photographer Hal Brindley. Their goal is to promote wildlife conservation through responsible wildlife tourism.
- Green Traveler Guides – Gary & Peggy shares their eco-friendly travel tips from around the world.
- Red Hunt Travel – A Canadian adventurer travel blog inspired by nature. Red Hunt is a wildlife and road trip passionat with good eye for photography.
- Earth Torch – Earth Torch is all about sustainable tourism and ways to travel green.
- Don’t Fly Go! – A travel site dedicated to alternative and greener ways of travel in a bid to help preserve the environment and our world for future generations.
- Dodo Films – A multi-media production company dedicated to keepin’ life on earth. Run by Hal Brindley. Must see!
- Greg Goes Global – Greg Snell is the winner of the Australia’s ‘Best Job In The World’. He’s next project is Travel Global Think Local.
- The Nature Jotter – A blog created by an Italian biologist about photos, nature and travelling. She is in love with Africa and India.
- Ethical Traveller – Catherine is writing about sustainable travel for 8 years. Responsible and ecotourism travels and thoughts.
- Joshua Berman – A celebration of voluntourism, slow travel, and other interesting ways to see the world, by Joshua Berman.
- Joy Trip Project – A news gathering and reporting organization that covers outdoor recreation, environmental conservation, acts of charitable giving and practices of sustainable living.
- Earth Expeditions – A blog by Amanda, a travel adventurer, wildlife enthusiast and photograph – can be moved to solo woman.
- Green Around The Globe – Keith and Amy travel across 18 countries on 5 continents to uncover what sustainability means worldwide.
- Traveling Naturally – Dorian shares information for ecologically and health oriented travelers who wish to leave a small footprint.
- The Accidental Birder – Lisa married a birder and now travel the world to find birds. And she loves it!
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »