To travel by bus from Sharjar to Ras Al Khaima is very simple, just go to the Al Jubail Bus Terminal and there are buses every hour connecting these two emirates. The ticket price is 25 dirhams.
I took this bus because it was on the way to Ras Musandam Peninsula in Oman. I had been before in Ras Al Khaima and actually spend the night there, but that was some other time I was in UAE 1 month before and my transportation was a rental car. The Ras Al Khaima station is not near the center, and there is no other transport than taxis.
Photos of Bus Sharjah to Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Information Bus Sharjah to Ras Al Khaimah Route No. 115
- Schedules: 6:00 – 23:00, daily
- Buses every 60 minutes
- Departure: Sharjah (Al Jubail Bus Station)
- Going through: Umm Al Quwain – Union R/A
- Destination: Ras Al Khaimah (Al Nakheel)
- Price: Sharjah – Umm Al Quwain, 20 Dhs
- Price: Sharjah – Ras Al Khaimah, 25 Dhs
Searching for a hotel in Sharjah? Compare prices and photos here: Hotels in Sharjah
Tags: Ras Al Khaimah