Top 10 Hitchhiking Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Hitchhiking Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 10 hitchhikers travel bloggers.
Best Hitchhiking Travel Blogs
- Hitchhikers Handbook – Two hitchhikers and their round-the-world adventures. Great hitchhiking resource for every traveler on a budget.
- Tomislav Perko – Thomas was hitchhiking around the world for 1000 days, following summer.
- World Tour by Hitchhiking – Impressions of Jeremy Marie who hitchhiked the world for more then 5 years.
- The Stupid Foreigner – Budget travel blog and guide to explain how to travel extremely cheap, in fact as low as €5 per day in some cases.
- A Girl and Her Thumb – Hitchhiking travel blog from a British girl. Vegan traveler interested in alternative ways of living.
- Mind of a Hitchhiker – A female hitchhiker exploring the world solo. Iris just got back from hitchhiking through Central America, the Caucasus, Turkey and Iran.
- Anastasia and George – Anastasia and George hitchhiking through Americas.
- Hitch the World – A collection of tales, told as experienced by Patrick and useful info about hitchhiking.
- Acrobat of the Road – Two Argentinians hitchhiking the world since 2005.
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »