Welcome to my list of Best Couple Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 200 couple travel bloggers.
Best Couple Travel Blogs
- The Planet D – Follow Dave and Deb, Canada’s most adventurous team. Their award winning blog specializes in adventure travel for couples. They have visited over 90 countries on all 7 continents and collected impressive gallery of pictures from the road.
- Flying the Nest – A travel blog full of inspiration, quality content, beautiful photographs and cinematic videos from two young Australian travellers Stephen & Jessica.
- Goats on the Road – A nomadic couple, Nick & Dariece can teach you how to turn your travels into a lifestyle. They share their ideas and tips to live and travel in exotic places worldwide.
- Hecktic Travels – Dalene and Pete are a Canadian couple who have been traveling the world since 2009. They won 2014 National Geographic Travelers of the Year award. Follow their adventures from the road.
- Everywhereist – The accidentally adventurous Geraldine, fun and loving wife of Rand, keeps the journal of their travels, filling it up with semi-useful information, biting social commentary, and just plain biting.
- Uncornered Market – Daniel and Audrey’s blog about deep and experiential travel. Traveling the world for 7 years, more than 80 countries, they are still going…and still married.
- Mapping Megan – Meg & Mike Jerrard, adrenaline junkies and very active travelers, have been blogging since 2007. If they haven’t been somewhere, for sure it is on their list.
- Nomad Is Beautiful – The travel blog of Ivana and Gianni broke their old habits to live a new, healthy lifestyle on the road. They write about ecotourism, responsible travel and adventure.
- Passport Chop – Travel blog run by Zhiqiang & Tingyi from Singapore provides useful tips and detailed trip itineraries for Asian and European countries.
- Neverending Voyage – British couple Simon and Erin sold everything in 2010 to became digital nomads and travel the world forever.
- Karolina & Patryk – Karolina and Patryk are madly in love with each other online entrepreneur, traveling, working remotely and living the dream. Get inspired by their lifestyle tips.
- Two Monkeys Travel – Kach and Jonathan are working-on-the-road couple from the Philippines and UK. They are yoga en English teachers. Currently exploring South America.
- eTramping – Cez and Agnes travel around the world on less than $25 per day. Theirs motto is “Pack lite, travel far, and live long”.
- Global Grasshopper – UK based travel blog, run by Becky and Gray team. On their blog, they focus on world’s most beautiful and underrated destinations.
- Getting Stamped – 2 Travel junkies Hannah & Adam, decided the normal life was just too… normal and embarked on years long round the world trip.
- Mytan Feet – An American couple in Costa Rica living up the life on the beach. Check travel information about Costa Rica and other travel adventures.
- 2 Aussie Travellers – 2 Aussies passionate about photography, Japan, Australia, NZ, our natural environment & travel.
- Wild Junket – Nellie and Alberto’s award winning travel blog with a focus on adventure travel and offbeat journeys. Nellie is an author of The Adventure Traveler’s Handbook.
- Bruised Passports – An Indian couple from London with a lot of love for each other and discovering the world. A travel and fashion blog featuring amazing photography and adventures from around the world.
- Wander Lusters – Adventurous nomads Charlotte and Ben from UK blog about their inspiring adventure. They are taking great pictures too./li>
- Ordinary Traveler – Christy and Scott, two photographers traveling the world for a living since 2009 & sharing the view through their lens.
- Backpack Me – Ashray and Zara, Indian-Portuguese couple, are best friends, travel companions and musicians. Their mission is to circle the globe and take you with them.
- Tripper – Sandra from Portugal and Dhanish from India run a blog for enthusiasts of offbeat destinations and offbeat events.
- The Travel Tester – Nienke and Nick helps you discover your motivations to travel and suggests ways to let your journeys contribute to personal development.
- Gran Tourismo – Professional travel writing and photography team, Lara Dunston & Terence Carter travel slowly and sustainably, enjoying local experience, making travel more meaningful and memorable.
- Divergent Travelers – Lina & Dave share photography, videos and stories from their travels all over the globe.
- Surfing the Planet – A blog on travel, culture and traditions around Asia, South America, Australasia and Europe. Tips and itineraries.
- Nerd Nomads – Maria & Espen’s travel & photography blog where cinematic inspiration becomes real world adventure.
- Bridges and Balloons – A lifestyle travel blog for dreamers and nomads by Victoria, a writer and her filmmaker fiancé, Steve.
- Latitude Thirty Four – Johns and Marina have chosen a lifestyle filled with world travel and new experiences every day. Check their budget tips and helpful advice.
- Beers and Beans – Beth and Randy travel slowly since 2011, volunteering on the way, sharing with us great stories and amazing pictures.
- Living the Dream RTW – A long-term travel and adventure blog that focuses on helping you plan your RTW trip of a lifetime.
- Venturists – Sean and Jen from California quit their jobs, sold their home and are now traveling full-time leadng the life of digital nomads.
- Next Stop Who Knows – A location independent couple from Ireland – travelling the world and working online.
- 8 Miles from Home – Vlog by Sach, J & Eden (the Dog), traveling Thailand in a classic Ford Escort Mk 1. Creating cinematic travel videos about their experiences.
- The Travel Manuel – Vaughan and Lauren from South Africa are digital nomads and modern day explorers with an endless passion for travel, photography and adventure.
- Renegade Travels – Find out how to travel the world on a budget, while still having a fantastic time. Very detailed guide to Thailand.
- Nomadasaurus – A blog about sustainable long-term adventure travel. Lesh and Jazza are currently backpacking overland from Thailand to South Africa, without using any air transportation.
- Travel Addicts – Lance & Laura are working to support travel habit, and are trying to fit as much adventure as the time allows.
- Turnipseed Travel – Vanessa and Ryan see the world affordably and authentically.
- A Cruising Couple – Dan and Casey encourage you to step out of your comfort zone to experience new things. With a dash of class.
- Luxe Adventure Traveler – Join Jennifer and Tim in their travels. They are crazy adventurers at day and comfort seekers at night.
- Travelling King – Sam and Pete shares tips on budget travel, mid-range travel and luxury travel.
- Made in Moments – Tomy and Marina are working as a freelancing team while traveling the world. Check their inspiring blog of beautiful photos and stories from around the world.
- Brock and Tanj – Brock and Tangerine, adventurers and visual storytellers who love to see the world together. Their goal is to see 100 countries and they are halfway there.
- The Roaming Renegades – Nic and Paul blogs about their experiences, give advice and destination guides, create travel publications and talk about their motivation and ideas about travel.
- StoryV – Hannah and Dan, perpetual world travelers from Australia and Brazil, share strategies, insights and inspiration to take you from daydreamer to world traveller.
- Changes in Longitude – Larissa and Michael sold everything to travel around the world with a Rocky statue.
- The Fighting Couple – The real couple travel site, Mike and Luci’s travel ideas and relationship tips.
- Live Dream Discover – Stories, insight and inspiration from a couple who are creating a life of slow travel and location independent income.
- Captain and Clark – Chris and Tawny, adventurous couple from US, met on the summit of Kilimanjaro. They have impressive list of skills and are full of plans to discover the world.
- Living in Another Language – First-hand, practical tips about living and working abroad from Amanda and Derik, on the road since 2012.
- Love and Road – Brazilian-English love birds travelling around the world. They are bloggers, sun seekers and party animals.
- One Weird Globe – Exploring the world’s weirdest destinations and life as a long-term expat since 2008.
- Over Yonderlust – Travel tales of a tattooed, potty mouthed, cheeky traveling chick with her oh-so-hot skateboarding mohawk-ed husband.
- Global Goose – Kelly and Lee, a digital nomad couple. They have no house, no car and no fixed schedule and love to travel the world. Currently in South America.
- Traveling 9 to 5 – Caroline and Josh travel the world on their career break.
- Five Dollar Traveller – Tommo and Megsy are long term travellers looking for culture experience & fun on a budget: 5 dollars at the time.
- Kathmandu and Beyond – Mark and Kirsty from UK are full-time travellers, travelling or work and for pleasure for 6 years now.
- Worldly Nomads – Laura and Barry’s inspiring adventures, epic photos and beautiful videos from across the globe.
- As We Saw It – Travel for comfort and culture lovers who enjoy a bit of fun and adventure … never far from a camera and forks.
- Four Jandals – Travel tips, advice and adventure tales from Kiwi’s couple as they wearing out theirs jandals (flip-flops) around the world.
- Blog di Viaggi – Marta and Chris backpack around the world through Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Cook Islands and USA.
- Peanuts or Pretzels – Liz and Josh, nutty travel bloggers who love exploring the world and sharing what they’ve learned.
- Positive World Travel – Anthony & Elise from Australia turned long-term travel into the ultimate lifestyle.
- A Brit and A Southerner – A blog of avid travelers, Chris and Heather, provides details of their experiences along with findings and ideas regarding travels.
- Flashpack at Forty – Craig and John, a married couple from the UK, who’ve lived and travelled together for well over 20 years.
- Backpacking Travel Blog – Samuel (Nomadic Samuel) and Audrey (That Backpacker) used to travel solo, until they met and realize that they have mutual desire to pursue a life of travel.
- A Couple Travelers – Full of insights blog about backpacking through Asia and Europe by digital nomads Dave and Vicky.
- Around This World – Heather & Erik are long-term travelers, on the road since April, 2010. Their journey runs through Latin America, Southeast Asia, Australia, NZ, India, and Nepal.
- Shadows Galore – Explore the world with Puru and Ekta as they talk about travels, photographs, food, books, films and much more.
- Honey Trek – Join Mike & Anne as they travel around the world on the world’s longest honeymoon, crossing 6 continents.
- Travelling Weasels – Laura and Tanbay are travelling the world luxuriously and cheaply – mainly by House Sitting, making long-term travel affordable.
- Crazzzy Travel – Travelling Couple Illia and Nastia have been to 37 countries across 4 continents. Find out how to travel starting at 11$ per day.
- The Trading Travelers – Brittany and Charlie traded the so-called “American dream” to live their own dream and see the world. Currently in Chiang Mai.
- The Travels of BBQboy and Spanky – BBQboy and Spanky, after many short trips, finally realized their dream of continuous travel.
- The Wanderlusters – Sandra and Shane share their on their blog the love to travel, stories and colourful photography.
- 501 Places – Travel stories and insights from around the world from Andy, a featured blogger on Lonely Planet, and Sameena.
- GQ Trippin – Gerard and Kieu, couple from San Francisco traveling, eating and blogging.
- Forget Someday – Forget someday and do what you can to make your dreams happen now.
- Deafinitely Wanderlust – Travel blog for deaf and hearing communities. Their goal is to inspire anyone to travel.
- Charlie on Travel – Charlie and her partner write about simple, sustainable and socially responsible travel.
- Two Bad Tourists – Married young gay couple, who likes to travel “their way” and not the way they’re “supposed to”.
- Miles of Happiness – The ultimate guide to travel as a lifestyle. Couple from France, discovering, tasting and drawing the world.
- Active Backpacker – Trudy & Tom, an Aussie couple who love to backpacking and discovering new places and people.
- Sand in My Suitcase – Janice and George are luxury lovers, adventure addicts and cruise aficionados.
- Two Scots Abroad – Scots on career break. Craig and Gemma left their teaching position to travel the Americas.
- Kaleidoscopic Wandering – A colorful travel blog encompassing travel advice, destination information, interviews, book reviews and thoughts from life on the road.
- Happy Time Blog – Aaron and Georgie have been traveling the world since April 2008. They blog about travels, adventures, love and life from the road as they go.
- Everywhere Once – Brian & Shannon are fulltime wanderers since 2010.
- Where Is Your Toothbrush – Wherever Peter and Lindsay are they make themselves feel like home.
- Guide 2 Travel – Travel adventures around the world with Linda & David Aksomitis.
- Turtles Travel – Donny and HeatherTamara are living mindfully, traveling slowly, respecting our Mother Earth.
- World Walk About – Matt and Andrea indulge our wanderlust, and document it every step of the way.
- After Globe – How one couple quit the American Dream, Kimmy & Drew, and went after their own.
- No Place to Be – Poi & Kirsty spen two years exploring China and South-East Asia.
- Been Seen – Enjoy the eclectic side of travels with Heinz and Veronique Lievre.
- 20 Years Hence – Steph and Tony is a 30-something married couple devouring the world.
- Slightly Astray – Anna’s honest look at life on the road.
- Born 2 Travel – Mark and Steffy’s blog in English and Italian about their great adventures on the road.
- Unhook Now – Travel TV host and author blogs about world travel adventures to 100 countries.
- Nomad Spirit – Dave & Erin travel and run online business. On the blog they write about the philosophies, practicalities and awkwardness of living a digital nomad life.
- Travels With Two – Melanie’s online travel guide designed for pairs: couples, friends and more.
- Travel and Beyond – Malaysian and Indian couple from Australia, Rosemarie
andJoseph, blogs about all things travel related mixed with history and culture.
- Carrie and Jonathan – Travel the world with Carrie and Jonathan.
- Wandering Sasquatch – Kim and Brian, out of the woods and into the world.
- On Our Own Path – Bessie and Kyle wandered the world for 4+ years, until mid 2012. Tech, travel, food, outdoors, and volunteer obsessed.
- Tammy and Chris on the Move – German-English couple left the rat-race in London behind to travel the world and work on human rights issues abroad.
- The Global Couple – Petra and Shaun, two twenty-something New Zealanders, love road trips, street food, and wandering with no destination in mind.
- Karina’s Extraordinary Life – Karina and April travel around the world by any means.
- Country Hopping Couple – Anu and Sri are avid travelers and working expats. They travel the world slowly, yet steadily for the last 5 years.
- Contemporary Nomad – Tony and Thomas are
travellingthe globe full time since 2007, discovering its wonders and experiment with nomadic living.
- One Giant Step – Gillian and Jason, left home in January 2013 with no particular plan. Check their cycle tour of Europe.
- The Aussie Flashpacker – Simone and Dan, an Australian girl & English guy. They’re
wanderlusters, water babies, foodies and share a love of all things travel.
- Vagabond 3 – Travel blog for adventure lovers, showcasing the accessibility of travel, by Bob & Jade.
- Dream a Little Dream – The married duo Scott and Dee. We are big dreamers and have a passion to turn them into reality.
- Round We Go – Ryan and Laura on a year-long honeymoon around the world.
- One World One Year – Mark and Britnee left their jobs to travel around the world for a year.
- Empty Rucksack – – An Indian Couple going around the world to fill up our empty rucksacks with loads of memories, stories
- Bob Around the World – Liane
andLars have created verygood guide to travel in South and Central America on a budget.
- Adventure Bimbling – Andrew and Laura travel graciously around the world.
- On Our Own Path – Kyle and Bessie have been traveling the world in search of the friendliest people, tastiest food, and
- 365 Travel Dates – Round the world honeymoon, 365 travel dates and counting.
- Life After Cubicle – A blog chronicling a Silicon Valley couple’s travels around Asia and the transition to their new lifestyle.
- Wise Monkeys Abroad – One passionate marriage on a quest to visit all UNESCO sites.
- LivingIF – An
award winningphotographers and bloggers on their 3 year RTW trip.
- 30 Traveler – Tips from Kim and her husband on how to travel in comfort but on a backpacker budget of around $3000 a month.
- Breathe With Us – Hugo and Cristina, a couple on a quest to travel and explore the world, one destination at a time.
- Land of Marvels – Casey is from
US, was growing in Saudi Arabia and have a big passion for Paris. She travels with her husband.
- Sending Postcards – Travelogue by Alex and Mina Seville.
- Vagabond Quest – Join Dina and Ryan as they enjoying the lifestyle of permanent travel.
- Travelbllgr – Jen and Ben with a passion for budget travel.
- One Modern Couple – Macrae and Carolann, delaying major life decisions
,departon a journey full of new experiences.
- Happy Holidays Guides – Sharing only useful or inspiring travel-related information,
including:travel hacks, travel philosophy, new and inspiring destinations and noteworthy points of interest.
- Nov Vacation Required –
Gaycouple, Kent & Caanan, want to inspire you to quit saving your dreams for “later in life” and to live Now. Vagabondway– Tiffany andChristopher are on a quest to live on all seven continents. They interested in wildlife and have a lust for adventure.
- Travel Boulevard – A personal travel blog of Nina & Jempi, full of fun and good travel info.
- Roaming Around the World – Heather and John document
theiraround the world adventures and local cuisine.
- Wander Tooth – Travel blog of a Canadian couple Katie and Geoff, currently living in Prague.
- The Journey Itself – A newly domesticated world travelers looking for adventure at home.
- Sandal Road – Blog featuring exciting destination for independent travelers with
- Two Worlds One Life – Travelblog by a couple from USA and Sweden who loves to travel and explore the world.
- The Wayfarer – Keyta, half Filipina half English, is a
wanderlustingbroadcast journalism studenfrom the UK.
- Ian and Wendy – Originally Canadian, we now call California home. We started traveling together in 1995.
- Two RTW – Kathryn and Daniel travel to the far corners of the globe—and all points in between.
- Consulting Rehab – Ryan and Jen escaped from the management consulting world to the greener pastures of living in Buenos Aires.
- From Ice to Spice – Two travel addicts from Iceland that focus on budget travels, extreme adventures, travel tips, working overseas, and hotel suggestions.
- Old World Wandering – Overland travel of South African couple through Europe, Asia
- World Wild Travel – Personal travel stories, photo galleries, articles & resources for independent travelers.
- Nomad’er How Far – Minimalist nomadic travel & lifestyle blog written by Taran and Hannah, a young couple from England.
- Abandon the Cube – Leave the cube behind and travel. The stories, methods, and costs of the adventures of Lauren and Mike.
- The Travel Type – Heather and Tim are full-time travelers, helping you add meaning to your travels, motivate and finding yourself.
- 2 People 1 Life – Lisa and Alex travel the world and have a wedding ceremony in each country they visit.
- See You Soon Mom – Paula and Daria, a designer and a journalist trying to travel the world without giving their moms a heart attack.
- Traveling Bytes – How running your own web business can change your life.
- The World Effect – For Meggan and Beau travel and design go hand in hand, as they set an online business and keep
- Two Thirsty Travellers – A travel blog from
a NZcouple who are thirsty for international experiences.
- Goboogo – A travel blog about the adventures of Justin, Kristin, and their friends.
- Elizabeth and Dale Abroad – American couple living and working in Brazil while sharing their adventures around the world.
- Nomadic Lifestyle – Traveling the world and documenting the adventures along the way.
- YesNomads – Nomads Paul and Kristin are reporting about the most amazing places in the world via videos, photos
- Short Road to Happy – The adventurous travel couple, Phoebe and Joel, explore the world on a
motorbike,while writing for travel companies and running blog.
- Travellious – Kelly and Austin’s blog offers travel
Aips, inspiration and education on how to travel smarter, often and on your own terms.
- No Place Like Here – Cris and Felipe left Brazil in 2006, have been living in New Zealand since then and
travellingaround the world in between.
- Travel for Love – American girl and Brazilian boy, documenting their travels and transcontinental relationship.
- The Vagabond Adventures – Our dream is to travel the World by land and sea with our faithful hound. Join us on our extraordinary journey.
- Wanderers But Not Lost – Portuguese couple, Carla and Rui, with
strongsense of adventure and passion for capturing disappearing ancient cultures.
- A Crafty Traveler – Canadian girl and Irish boy traveling the world.
- The World on a Toilet – Lianna and Nick left their jobs to backpack through Asia and further.
- Ephemerratic – Writer and an artist in search of wanderlust, creatively and independently.
- Chasing Adventure – Jill and Curtis left behind the conventional lifestyle in order to live an adventurous life of slow travel. They love motorcycles, mountains, oceans and the outdoors.
- Snow Birds in Training – Adventures
andexperiences from mountain tops to ocean bottoms.
- Agua de Coco – Kasia and Marek are travel bloggers living currently in Lisbon. Check their post series “Book in Travel”.
- Your Own Trail – A blog with double narration, from Jake and Lisa’s points of view on
- Two for the Road – A married couple and award-winning filmmakers addicted to travel, adventure, great food, friendly people and good times.
- Iced Chai – A boy from Poland and girl from India travel across
MiddleEast, South East Asia and other parts of the world.
- We Are from Latvia – A couple from Latvia, Kaspars
andUna, are backpacking through Asia since 2013.
- Follow Me East – Nick and Elle adventures from Sri Lanka to Thailand.
- Wired 2 the World – Kristina
andDavid have been traveling around the world together for over 20 years.
- Alex Travel Blog – Alex and Dorota sharing their our travel experiences from around the world.
- The Next Big Adventure – Jim & Rhonda, 40ish, married Americans on a path to re-write what society considers normal and create a life less ordinary.
- Married Explorers – Two married explorers seeing the world through a sick sense of humor.
- Nomadic Duo – Finding their way in the world, experiencing the tastes, the smells, and the people.
- Freelancers on the Road – Matching travels and freelance work.
- A Couples Odyssey – Katya and Peter are undertaking an Odyssey together.
- Dan and Soph Travels – Aspiring scientists sharing their trials and successes as they head out to see the globe.
- Just Chasing Rabbits – Travel and photo blog of Mississippi couple Mark & Jennifer.
- Culture Explorer – Travelling the globe, seeking culture in all its forms.
- The World with Chris and Sarah – Two Australian, Chris & Sarah on a trip of a lifetime.
- The Smart Way Round – The chronicles of Natalie and Dean’s adventures around the world. Hints, tips
andstories from their travels.
- Our Dream Adventure – Greg and Katy have been on the road for 13 months and counting. Europe, Russia, Asia, USA & now Central and South America.
- Road Affair – The online journal of a young couple hitchhiking the USA in search of a more fulfilling, adventurous, and happier life by living their dream of traveling.
- We Go Two – Couple living in Hong Kong on a mission to visit every country in the world.
DilmuniCouple – Hussain & Mariam from Bahrain are living their dream and work hard to make their life a full timetravel job.
- Have Blog Will Travel – A Canadian couple that traded in their day jobs for life on the open road, starting in Europe.
- Flip Flop Travellers – Cynthia & Collen, a nomadic couple
slow-travellingthrough SE Asia and teaching English in Thailand.
- We Roam Around – 20+ Aussie expats living and
- News from Nomads – A blog by the travel-loving duo Hugo & Elise from Amsterdam.
- Manali and Terry – Twenty-something adventurous newlyweds who have embarked on the journey of a lifetime. Plan: 30+ countries in one year.
- We Like To Travel – Dutch and
Japaneasecouple of travel bloggers who’s next adventure is a tandem bicycle from Europe to Japan.
- Our RTW – Eon and Chantell’s round the world trip in 356 days.
- Odd Years Travel – Megan and Craig, two Americans who met in Bangkok 3 years ago and have been together ever since.
- Freaky Tracks – Travel addict Italian couple Claudio and Angela travel the globe with irony and light-mindedness.
- Roads Unknown – Useful info about backpacking Asia and South America.
- Overlanding Taco – Frank and Marília are a married couple with a blog about their trips around different destinations.