Bolivia UNESCO commitment has registered 7 sites on the World Heritage list and 5 sites on the tentative list.
Some places are so interesting that it’s relevant to keep them for future generations. This is why UNESCO has built a list of crucial classified properties in which there are superb places that stand out for their aesthetic, natural, artistic or cultural significance.
More than a thousand places are registered as Unesco’s World Heritage around the world. Due to my personal interest in visiting World Heritage sites, I put together the UNESCO list in Bolivia and the corresponding map.
Bolivia UNESCO list
- City of Potosí
- Fuerte de Samaipata
- Historic City of Sucre
- Jesuit Missions of the Chiquitos
- Qhapaq Ñan, Andean Road System
- Tiwanaku: Spiritual and Political Centre of the Tiwanaku Culture
- Noel Kempff Mercado National Park
UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Bolivia are protected places for their cultural and natural importance.
Bolivia UNESCO Map
Click on the blue pins to view more relevant information about each World Heritage site in Bolivia.
Sites on the Tentative List
- Sajama National Park
- Pulacayo, Industrial Heritage Site
- Incallajta, the largest Inca site in the Kollasuyo
- Cal Orck’o: Footprints of time
- Sacred Titicaca Lake