Top 30 History, Books & Art Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best History, Books & Art Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 30 history travel bloggers.
Best History, Books & Art Travel Blogs
- Sacred Destinations – An ecumenical guide to sacred sites, religious buildings, and pilgrimages around the world.
- Traveling Thru History – Erin has been a history junkie since she was a kid. This blog is a combination of her love for travel and learning about the history of the places she visits.
- Cosmos Mariners – Follow Natalie and learn about history, literature, and culture around the globe.
- Hillman Wonders – Howard Hillman’s the Top 100 wonders of the world with great info.
- Travel World Heritage – A travel blog focusing on evaluating the 1007 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Eat This Poem – A literary city guides for bookworms.
- Travelling Book Junkie – A travel blogging duo who have a passion for all things cultural, historical and literary-based.
- Sateless Suitcase – Cultural travel through the eyes of a geeky art historian and professional medievalist.
- Adventures of a Carry-On – Penny is a slow traveler and an Italophile, with a focus on culture, architecture and traveling for the joy and adventure of it.
- Legendary Trips – Itineraries inspired by movies and books.
- Go Historic – The encyclopedic travel guide to history, architecture & historic preservation.
- A Traveler’s Library – Find books and movies that enrich your travels.
- Archaeology Travel – A guide to the best archaeology sites and museums, archaeological tours, and archaeology travel guidebooks from around the world.
- Unurth – A collection of street art around the world.
- Take Me to the World – Alouise, a travel enthusiast, music nerd, and a lover of performing arts, showcases a variety of performance arts from all over the world.
- A Year Of Reading The World – A writer Ann Morgan set herself a challenge – to read a book from every country in the world in one year.
- Travel Thru History TV – TV show & blog focused on fun, educational ideas for family travel.
- Cheryl Keit – Cheryl writes about travel and music.
- Groove Traveler – Explore the world through music.
- Culture Tripper – A Toronto-based blogger specializing in travel, art, culture, history and legendary landscapes.
- Journey To Design – A blog about travel and design.
- Outbound Adventurer – Follow Tara and Jessi as they geek out about everything from languages to paleontology, and learn how to incorporate affordable travel and experiential education into your journeys.
- Travel Between The Pages – The Intersection of travel, books & art.
- Travel Thru History – Stories featuring the historical, archaeological, and cultural aspects of a destination.
- Museum Chick – A blog with focus on visiting intriguing museums from around the world.
- No Onions Extra Pickles – A travel guide to contemporary art and culture.
- Nights In The Past – The guide to historic hotels in the UK, Europe and USA.
- 7 Wonders of The World – Learn a bit about the history of each world wonder.
- Amazing Temples – Informational articles about temples, churches and other places that are or have been of religious interest.
- Travel Sketch – Travels and sketches of Katherine Tyrrell.
- The Faithful Traveler – A travel blog exploring Catholic shrines and places of pilgrimage throughout the world.
- World’s Heritage Travel – A list of all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »