Top 170 Europe Travel Blogs and Websites to Follow
Welcome to my list of Best Europe Travel Blogs. Here I made an archive of the best and most prominent 170 travel bloggers writing about Europe.
Best Europe Travel Blogs
- American Black Chick in Europe – Dealing with these crazy Europeans one day at a time.
- Cheap Weekend Breaks – Exploring Europe best places one weekend at the time.
- Dream Euro Trip – A European travel blog that focuses on music festivals, fashion, food trips and unique travel adventures written by Filipino blogger, living in Germany.
- Drive on the Left – Two American Expats and one fearless beagle living in London and travelling through Europe.
- Eileen Barish’s Monastery Lodging Blog – Niche-travel blog about monastery logging in Italy, France, Britain and Spain created by award winning author Eileen Barish.
- EuroCheapo – Tracking down and recommending the best budget hotels, places and food in Europe’s most popular cities.
- Europe a la Carte – Tips on where to visit in Europe and the best European destinations.
- European Travelista – Sharing the love of European travel.
- Europe 4 Travellers – Great tips, advice, suggestions and guides for the informed cultural traveller.
- Europe Travel Destination Guide – City and country guides, destinations for all budgets (including luxury & backpacker), inspiring travel photos and lists on top attractions.
- Europe Traveler – Information on Europe as a travel destination.
- Europe Up Close – Comprehensive Europe’s destination information, travel tips and advice from experienced Europe travel writers.
- EuroTravelogue – Journeys through enchanting European destinations.
- EuroTribe – A blog focusing on budget travel to European destinations.
- Frog & Cheese – Europe travel blog.
- Karie and Scott – European adventure of Karie and Scott.
- Mangomanjaro – Hitchhiking through Europe and Middle East in the eyes of Swedish couple.
- Oh, The Places We Will Go – A Texas accountant who married a globe-trotting Englishman.
- Planes, Trains & Autobahns – An American girl living in Germany. Tabitha tries to visit at least one new place every month.
- Rear View Mirror – Andrea is mixing slow travel and fun with fast paced road trips driving her Fiat 500. Great resource on Europe trips.
- Reflections Enroute – Weekend travel destination in Europe.
- Rick Steves – Something to read, watch and listen about the must see places in Europe from Rick Steves, America’s authority on European travel.
- See Beautiful Places – A travel blog with lots of photos and information about interesting places in Europe.
- Story of My Life – A blog about budget trips to Spain, Italy and Austria.
- Surviving Europe – A newly married Erin and Erin have embarked a journey from their comfortable life and 9-5 jobs in Washington DC to the open road and an unknown future in Europe.
- The Migrant Expats – Two travelers getting lost for the sake of adventure.
- The Savvy Backpacker – James and Susan’s guide for backpacking and budget travel in Europe.
- The Unexpected Traveller – Best travel destination in Europe.
- The Wanderblogger – An American expat, mum and blogger living in London.
- Travel Advice Europe – Get the most out of your time in Europe whether you are backpacking or on a weekend break.
- Travellector – Maria is an Europe expert and can plan your itinerary based on your personality type.
- Visiting EU – European travel tips for sightseeing, transportation, hotels, and more.
- Worldwide Scott – Scott’s travels tales from Europe and beyond.
- Austrian Adaptation – Expat and travel blogger Carly Hulls shares her stories and adventures of adapting to Austrian life in Vienna.
- CheeseWeb – slow travel experts in Belgium, Europe and beyond.
- Best of Brussels – city guide for visitors, expats and even locals.
- Christopher’s Expat Adventure – An American expat adventure in Brno, Czech Republic.
- Girl in Czechland – A British woman who fell for a Czech chap and then followed him to his Bohemian homeland.
- Tracy’s Travels – Tracy travels throughout the Czech Republic, with focus on caves, monasteries and castles.
- Wandelion Blog – A blog for those who want to start planning their travel to Georgia and Armenia long before arriving at the destination.
- Berlin City Tours – A lot of info about what to see and do in Berlin.
- Fotostrasse – A travel and lifestyle blog with stunning photos written by Brazilian couple living in Berlin. Also includes other European destination.
- Nicole is the New Black – Black American Woman living in Berlin with her lovely daughter.
- Travel Glam – Living and working in Berlin. Originally from NZ.
- Access Riviera – Travel advice on the French Riviera for families and/or persons with reduced mobility.
- All Things Riviera – Marlys and Michael on their journey to get to know the French and Italian Riviera.
- A Student Abroad – An American student in France, living and traveling around Europe.
- Destination Europe – Andrea moved to France in 2005 and set up ‘Destination Europe’ to share her Aussie expat adventures.
- Let’s Move To France – Serial expat from North America and French sabbatical expert.
- Lost in Cheeseland – Food, travel, lifestyle and expat stories from a Philly native who fell in love with a Frenchman and moved to Paris.
- Lou Messugo – Life in the south of France from a British/Australian perspective.
- Messy Nessy Chic – Unique guide to Paris, presenting secret, off beat and little known places in the city.
- Prêt à Voyager – Tips for your next trip to Paris from local.
- The French Way Blog – John Reese specialises in everything to do with tourism in France.
- This French Life – News, advice and information for those from the UK, the US and other English speakers who want to live life the French way.
- At Home in Tuscany – Useful tips for planning your vacation in Tuscany.
- BuzzInRome – Rome travel guide written in English by locals for the international community.
- Dream Discover Italia – Italophile traveller, blogger and photographer writing about all things Italian.
- Dream of Italy – Insider Italy travel tips and recommendations.
- Flip Florence – A video blog of Florence and the surrounding areas of Tuscany and Chianti.
- Heart Rome – A food, travel & lifestyle blog about an Australian girl who moved to Rome.
- Italian Notebook – The brief, free, daily taste of Italy read by thousands of Italy lovers worldwide.
- Italy and Son – Italy is Jeanie’s passion, and will soon be her home.
- Katharina’s Italy – Katharina is passionate about Italy and would trade heaven for it.
- Melange – A blog for France and Italy lovers.
- Ms. Adventures in Italy – Food recipes, travel and photography from Italy.
- Napoli Unplugged – All to know before visiting Napoli.
- Palermo For 91 Days – A guide to Palermo, how to see almost everything that this city has to offer.
- Rick’s Rome – Rick’s mission is to decode Italian culture for the English-speaking world.
- Secret Italy – Italy lifestyle and travel blog.
- The Maremma Tuscany – An insider’s guide to a Tuscany off the beaten tourist track.
- The Sardinia Travel Guide – What to see and do in Sardinia.
- French Foodie in Dublin – A blog about my food experiences in Dublin and beyond from the French point of view.
- Got Ireland – Ireland travel and tourism blog, featuring some of the best places to visit in Ireland.
- Irish Fireside – Get the scoop on Irish travel and culture through this podcast and blog about Ireland.
- Amsterdam City Tours – Sights, restaurants, bars, nightlife, events, festivals and other attractions in Amsterdam.
- Famsterdam Life – A blog about travel, bicycle and the Netherlands.
- Olympic Wanderings – A twenty-something Australian living in the Netherlands.
- The European Mama – A blog by a Polish mother living in the Netherlands about her expat life, raising global citizens and parenting.
- UnClogged in Amsterdam – From local markets to museums to day trips, Melissa explores the Dutch capital from an American expat’s perspective.
- Never a Dull Day in Poland – A crazy American expat, follow her adventures and challenges while living in Poland.
- Polish Housewife – Culinary and cultural adventures in Poland and in the USA.
- Polska Dotty – A funny, touching portrayal of an Englishman’s submersion into Polish life.
- Tiffany Horan – A British artist and theorist, currently teaching English as a foreign language in Poland.
- Twisted Red Ladybug – An expat photograph from Romania living in beautiful city of Krakow.
- Wroclaw Uncut – An ultimate alternative guide to what’s going on in the city of Wroclaw.
- An Adventure Abroad – An expat life in Portugal from the view of an Americana.
- Angloinfo Portugal – Everything you need to know about moving to Portugal.
- Gail at Large – A Canadian photographer based in Portugal.
- Julie Dawn Fox In Portugal – A British expat in Portugal with a passion for travel, writing and photography.
- Local Porto – Porto city guide and local travel tips.
- One Tiny Leap – Lisbon & Brighton based family travel and lifestyle blog.
- Piglet in Portugal – Tales of life and travel in Portugal, UK and France with a humorous twist.
- Pottering Around Portugal – The best of Portugal for an expat audience.
- Like The Vodka – Stephanie Smirnov and her life with the Russian husband.
- Moscowed – Inexplicable love of Russia brought Jessie to Moscow in 2013. She haven’t managed to get deported yet, so she’s still there.
- Must See Moscow – Moscow seen from inside, all those curious things of the Russian culture.
- My Destination Moscow – Videos, virtual tours and a guide to Moscow by the local expert.
- On Life in St.Petersburg – The journal of an American expat in Russia, living in St. Petersburg.
- Real Moscow – Moscow survival guide.
- Russia Lite – Moscow-based American writer, food blogger, and Russian historian about the life in the world’s largest country.
- Transform Siberia – Lifting the veil on a once forbidden place to reveal the beauty and warmth of her people.
- 30 Days To Santiago – A website dedicated to the Camino de Santiago, one of the most important pilgrimage site in Europe.
- Barcelona Blonde – Read about Jessica’s adventure in Spain and discover why this California girl is so obsessed with the Catalan capital.
- Catalonia-Valencia – Travel tips about the communities of Catalonia and Valencia, by an Irish writer living in Spain for 11 years.
- East of Malaga – Tales from east of Malaga, a beautiful area known as La Axarquia on Costa del Sol.
- Every Museum in Madrid – This blog describes visits to over 50 museums and exhibit spaces in Madrid.
- IslandMomma – British expat exploring the stories of the Canary Islands.
- La Tortuga Viajera – A blog and travel resource based on experiences of an American expat living in Spain.
- Live News From Spain As It Happens – Keep up to date with all the latest news from Spain.
- My Spanish Adventure – Will left London to learn Spanish and figure out what to see in Spain while living on the cheap.
- Notes from Spain – The best stories, podcasts, videos and photos from Spain since 2005.
- Oviedo For 91 Days – Photos and articles from the city of Oviedo.
- Piccavey – Molly is a specialist in Spanish culture. Find out what living in Spain is really like.
- The Spain Scoop – Fun, expert, travel advice on Spain.
- This Spanish Life – Marianne’s blog about her experiences of living, travelling and working in Spain.
- Valencia For 91 Days – A guide to Valencia, how to see almost everything that this city has to offer.
- Istanbul Eats – A serious eater’s guide to Istanbul.
- Istanbul For 91 Days – A guide to Istanbul, how to see almost everything that this famous city has to offer.
- Istanbul Trails – First hand information about life in Istanbul and Turkey for future tourists, expats or immigrants.
- Turkish Travel Blog – An expat life of a British girl in Turkey. She aims to visit every town, city & village in this large & beautiful country.
- The Turkish Life – The travels, linguistic misadventures, and observations of an American expat living in Turkey.
- Adventures of a London Kiwi – Kiwi long term expat living a London dream.
- Backpacking in Northern Ireland – An easy to understand guide to the gorgeous 6 counties of Northern Ireland.
- Britain 4 Travellers – Information related to travelling all over the United Kingdom.
- Creative Tourist – An art and travel site, uncovering the best art and cultural events in UK.
- Eguilbs – A Canadian living in London and enjoying European travels.
- Emm in London – The adventures of an eternal tourist living and working in London.
- Girl in London – Adventures abroad of an American expat living in London.
- Jess-On-Thames – A regularly updated London wish list of upcoming events and places Jess wants to try.
- London Unattached – Fiona’s personal blog for the best in London living.
- Runawaykiwi – Just a runaway Kiwi blogging about coffee, culture and how to survive this crazy city.
- Smitten by Britain – The world’s first blog for Britophiles about all things British.
- Stuck in London – A guide to living, working and playing in London.
- The Blighty Traveller – An independent travel guide to Great Britain & Northern Ireland.
- The London Insider – The magazine about everything London.
- Traveling Savage – A travel blog that explores Scotland’s culture, nature, history, and food and drink.
- UK Travel Blog – A blog focusing on the UK travel industry.
- Travels With a Kilt – A Glasgow based blog and travel advisory service for visitors to Scotland.
- VisitBritain Blog – Great source of information about Great Britain.
- Daily Scandinavian – A new travel website promoting Scandinavian destinations.
- Finland Adventures – The life of a Luisiana expat in Finland.
- Hogan’s Blog – Alan Hogan is a visual artist in Finland. He blogs about art, travel and cultural differences in and outside his new home of Finland.
- Iceland For 91 Days – A guide to Iceland, how to see almost everything that this country has to offer.
- Iceland Eyes – An award winning, internationally renowned blog about life in Iceland.
- Life in Norway – Exploring the Norwegian lifestyle from an expat perspective. Written by foreigners living and working in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim.
- Sage & Simple – Denmark’s top expat living blog.
- Snow in Tromso – A grad student from Germany in the Arctic of Norway – travels in Scandinavia and beyond.
- Something Swedish – A blog all about moving to Sweden from NYC.
- Sweden.se – An insider look at expat life in Sweden, one day at a time.
- The Fourth Continent – Tale of a young Australian called Tanny, blogging from Greenland, Denmark.
- Albania or Bust – Ramblings about parenting, Navy and expat life in Albania and Belgium.
- An Englishman in the Balkans – Life in South East Europe. David and Tamara live in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- A Yankee-in-Belgrade – An American woman who’s lived and worked in Serbia for over 35 years.
- Living In Belgrade – The ultimate information portal for foreign residents and travelers to the city of Belgrade, Serbia.
- Macedonia For 91 Days – A guide to Macedonia, how to see almost everything that this country has to offer.
- Mount Rewild – A Finnish-Bosnian family living a slow, simple, and rewilding life on a mountain.
- Romania and Moldova Travel Guide – The most complete online guide to travel in Romania and Moldova.
- Adventure Flair – Adriana blogs about her travels, Bulgaria and the Balkans. She works as a private tour guide.
- Great Places in Bulgaria – Great places to visit in Bulgaria.
- Uncle Bulgaria’s Blog – A blog by a British expat living and working in Balchik,Bulgaria.
- Chasing the Donkey – An Australian-Croatian couple blog about the best of Croatia travel, food, culture, and life in rural Croatia.
- Croatia Tips – Tips for a great vacation in Croatia, best locations, beaches and overall great advice.
- Find Croatia – A comprehensive on-line travel guide to Croatia with all the details and information.
- Frank about Croatia – Croatia travel guide & blog.
- Greeker than the Greeks – The life and times of an expat from Britain, living in Greece for over thirty years.
- Life Beyond Borders – A travel writer, blogger and EFL teacher currently living in Athens.
- Living in Greece – A practical guide to moving, living, working and traveling in Greece, from an American in Athens.
- Secret Greece – Find and discover the hidden and alternative Greece.
- Travel Passionate – Tips and ideas of what to see in Chrissy’s hometown, Athens and her beautiful country Greece.
Booking Online Kit« Booking accommodation? Find the best hotel deals with Booking.com »
« Rent-a-car? I always get rental cars through Rentalcars.com »
« Better safe than sorry? Get your travel insurance from Worldnomads.com »
« Join a group! 7 days in Morocco 430 euros from Marrakech to Sahara Desert with Marrocos.com »
« Jump the line and get tickets online? Plan your trip in advance at Ticketbar.eu »
« Internet on the road? Get your 3G & 4G hotspot from SkyRoam.com »